- Hump retrospective 3 – creation with no need for a Creator 23/02/2020
- Hump retrospective 2: old earth with death, carnivores and natural evils 20/02/2020
- Hump retrospective 1: six day recent creation 19/02/2020
- A retrospective on my last decade’s work 17/02/2020
- Prometheus bans fire 09/02/2020
Daily Archives: 11/08/2011
One of the things I find most perplexing about theistic evolution, in the guise of BioLogos, at least, is how unnecessarily skewed against mainstream evangelical teaching much of it is. I don’t think this is the fault of people like president Darrel Falk. In a recent blog, he corrects an item on NPR (“an American Radio network, I believe, M’Lud”) which seems to make belief in evolution antithetical to belief in a historic Adam and Eve.