- Hump retrospective 3 – creation with no need for a Creator 23/02/2020
- Hump retrospective 2: old earth with death, carnivores and natural evils 20/02/2020
- Hump retrospective 1: six day recent creation 19/02/2020
- A retrospective on my last decade’s work 17/02/2020
- Prometheus bans fire 09/02/2020
Daily Archives: 03/10/2011
I was interested to hear about Michael Flannery’s 2011 book Alfred Russel Wallace: A Rediscovered Life. I’ve not read it yet, but some chapters are online here. The book is published by the Discovery Institute, clearly because it makes the case that Wallace, the co-founder with Darwin of the theory of evolution by natural selection, was a forerunner of the Intelligent Design Movement. DI is not the first to make such a claim, though, Stephen J Gould having written an essay to that effect in Panda’s Thumb.