- Scientists pay now, or must pay with interest later 22/06/2019
- “Just Nature” – clarify “Nature,” please. 20/06/2019
- Missing diagnostic categories 17/06/2019
- God’s Good Earth not so controversial after all? 14/06/2019
- Climate Economic Apocalypse 12/06/2019
Daily Archives: 02/12/2011
I’ve argued in my last post that ateleology is a recent usurper in the domain of science, and therefore that admitting the hypothesis of design would merely be a return to intellectual normality. In July I argued more specifically for teleology in a Christian approach to science , and I want to that revisit that from a slightly different angle in the context of my recent post.