- The Ransom Theory revisited #2 24/01/2018
- The Ransom Theory revisited #1 22/01/2018
- Patristic (and later) use of Rom. 1:20 as natural theology 19/01/2018
- More on Natural Theology: A New Exchange with George Murphy 18/01/2018
- Natural Theology, ID, and Lutherans: A Response to Davis, Murphy and Swamidass 17/01/2018
Daily Archives: 20/12/2011
This Evolution News and Views piece on Christopher Hitchens suggests that the penchant of New Atheists like Dennett to use invective where discussion might do was learned directly from the recently deceased Hitchens. If this is so, the appellation “brown shirts”, otherwise so apt, ought to be reviewed.