- Hump retrospective 2: old earth with death, carnivores and natural evils 20/02/2020
- Hump retrospective 1: six day recent creation 19/02/2020
- A retrospective on my last decade’s work 17/02/2020
- Prometheus bans fire 09/02/2020
- Continuity and discontinuity 02/02/2020
Daily Archives: 16/01/2012
When Luther nailed his 95 theses to the door of the church in Wittenburg it heralded a paradigm shift in the Church (and at that time therefore the culture) of Western Europe. Once there was widespread rejection of the assumption that the ultimate arbiter both of salvation and state power was the Roman Church, everything changed.
A very interesting, and extensive, interview with Dembski here. Isn’t it interesting how little relationship what his many detractors say has to do with the man himself?