- Scientists pay now, or must pay with interest later 22/06/2019
- “Just Nature” – clarify “Nature,” please. 20/06/2019
- Missing diagnostic categories 17/06/2019
- God’s Good Earth not so controversial after all? 14/06/2019
- Climate Economic Apocalypse 12/06/2019
Daily Archives: 15/07/2012
Over at Uncommon Descent there has been a thread running for over a fortnight majoring on sociologist Steve Fuller’s suggestion that ID ought to be upfront regarding its Abrahamic theistic assumptions, rather than sticking to a purely “naturalistic” scientific position that it cannot comment on the nature of the designer, though the attribution of design may have metaphysical implications. Gregory (also a regular supporter here), whose acquaintance with Fuller prompted the thread, has been getting a hard time (though, as always, giving one too) over Fuller’s presumption in trying to change ID’s terms of reference from those of its leading proponents.