- Scientists pay now, or must pay with interest later 22/06/2019
- “Just Nature” – clarify “Nature,” please. 20/06/2019
- Missing diagnostic categories 17/06/2019
- God’s Good Earth not so controversial after all? 14/06/2019
- Climate Economic Apocalypse 12/06/2019
Daily Archives: 11/09/2012
Interesting thing – the ENCODE results were announced 6 days ago. Everyone’s talking about them. Except BioLogos, which hasn’t mentioned anything about them yet. Nobody’s written about James Shapiro yet, either, even though his book came out last year and has earned him a regular column at Huffington Post. There have been five articles on Junk DNA this year alone, however. Oddly pedestrian, for an organisation started by the head of the cutting edge Human Genome Project, don’t you think?