- The Ransom Theory revisited #2 24/01/2018
- The Ransom Theory revisited #1 22/01/2018
- Patristic (and later) use of Rom. 1:20 as natural theology 19/01/2018
- More on Natural Theology: A New Exchange with George Murphy 18/01/2018
- Natural Theology, ID, and Lutherans: A Response to Davis, Murphy and Swamidass 17/01/2018
Daily Archives: 01/11/2012
At long last I’m in a position to look at the content of most science-faith discussion, that is the material Universe, in the context of what we’ve seen from the Bible about its purpose. That means especially, in terms of (a) the glory of God, (b) his eternal purpose in glorifying Christ through sacrificial suffering and (c) the central role of mankind. We can even say a little about creation in relation to the angelic realm, if I remember.