- The Ransom Theory revisited #2 24/01/2018
- The Ransom Theory revisited #1 22/01/2018
- Patristic (and later) use of Rom. 1:20 as natural theology 19/01/2018
- More on Natural Theology: A New Exchange with George Murphy 18/01/2018
- Natural Theology, ID, and Lutherans: A Response to Davis, Murphy and Swamidass 17/01/2018
Daily Archives: 10/11/2012
On a BioLogos blog I recently mentioned, in passing, the increasing resistance to the herbicide Roundup in association with GM maize in the US (public protest has, so far, effectively banned GM crops over here in the UK). A respondent criticised me on the grounds that maize has been under genetic modification by selective breeding for millennia. And that’s true, but exposes an important, maybe deadly, practical division between those who buy into the Neodarwinian synthesis and those who don’t.