- Religion ghosts in refrigerated truck 09/11/2019
- Well here’s another clue for you all… 05/11/2019
- Model Land and the real world 04/11/2019
- How the seal got his genes 01/11/2019
- Woke awareness solves environmental crisis at a stroke 29/10/2019
Daily Archives: 25/03/2013
Last week the saxophone choir of which I am a small part took part in the Devon Performing Arts Festival in Exeter. It’s astonishing how playing a Queen number for three minutes before judges was so much more tiring than belting out rock for a paying audience for 2 hours was, in my other band, the weekend before. We were pipped to the top place in our section by a senior school sax group led by the same director as ours, which doesn’t surprise me as they were awfully good.