- Lived experience and the liquidation of the kulaks 04/08/2020
- Cancelling Malthus 31/07/2020
- The state execution of science 30/07/2020
- Environmental Fascism 27/07/2020
- Doubling the fear 25/07/2020
Daily Archives: 03/05/2013
Charles Kingsley The usual pull-quote from the English Anglican clergyman Charles Kingsley is from his somewhat effusive reply to the pre-publication review copy of Origin of Species Darwin sent him: …I have gradually learnt to see that it is just as noble a conception of Deity, to believe that he created primal forms capable of self development into all forms needful pro tempore and pro loco, as to believe that He required a fresh act of intervention to supply the lacunas which He Himself had made. I question whether the former be not the loftier thought.