- Listen to the politicians, not the scientists! 16/07/2019
- More on the human limitations of science (especially regarding politics) 12/07/2019
- The gospel and the world’s morality 08/07/2019
- Watch your language 05/07/2019
- Signs of weak nations 02/07/2019
Daily Archives: 20/06/2013
Here’s a lighter one. In an idle moment a year or so ago I was Googling books I remembered from my childhood. I searched for a science fiction novel I got out of Guildford Junior Library in about 1960, which, to be truthful, was a little above my reading comprehension at the time. I had a vague idea of seeing if I had progressed enough to understand it.
The nihilist title is not mine! Reluctantly I’ve made this reply to Seenoevo’s comment a new post, simply to manage the length and formatting better. It didn’t really merit more than an inline comment.