As you can see, The Hump of the Camel has undergone a cosmetic makeover. But the changes are far more than visual, because today The Hump becomes a co-operative venture, with several authors and a specific focus. The camel has become a caravan.
To read about the purpose, see What we are, and to read about our writers see Who we are. New members will soon be joining the team as other commitments allow. We’re all rather excited about it, and we hope you are too, and that you’ll want to join the discussion.
- Modes of divine action – creatio continua 18/09/2018
- Theology of nature – call and response 15/09/2018
- Applying the theology of nature 13/09/2018
- Modes of divine action – creation 11/09/2018
- What Is the Point of TE/EC Apologetics for Christians? Reply to Christy Hemphill 08/09/2018