- The Ransom Theory revisited #2 24/01/2018
- The Ransom Theory revisited #1 22/01/2018
- Patristic (and later) use of Rom. 1:20 as natural theology 19/01/2018
- More on Natural Theology: A New Exchange with George Murphy 18/01/2018
- Natural Theology, ID, and Lutherans: A Response to Davis, Murphy and Swamidass 17/01/2018
Daily Archives: 18/05/2014
A week or two ago I finally got down to reading Jonathan Edwards’ Freedom of the Will, of 1754, which I downloaded a while ago when the discussion on the blog drifted from “nature’s autonomy” to “free will”. These discussions have a tendency to do that, and Edwards seems to confirm my previous view that this is almost inevitable, given the theological roots of both.