- God’s Good Earth Webinar 29/09/2020
- Public Health, England style 28/09/2020
- When humanity makes you cry, nature still makes you smile 24/09/2020
- When everything is manipulated, it’s a conspiracy 22/09/2020
- Easy-peasy epidemiology 20/09/2020
Daily Archives: 25/06/2014
Writing my piece on Bede reminded me that if he can be decribed as a “scientist”, he’s an outlier – though a legitimate one – in the process by which modern science came to be established. There’s beginning to be a good body of literature supporting the even greater body of evidence that natural philosophy developed in the wake of the Christian doctrine of creation, and entails it. This can be found both in older books like that of Stanley Jaki and newer ones like James Hannam’s. In fact an essay of Hannam’s on his website includes my starting point here.