- Do not touch my anointed 21/03/2018
- Genealogical Adam – isolated tribes 19/03/2018
- The wisdom of predation 15/03/2018
- Methodologies, like theories, have limits 12/03/2018
- Genealogical Adam – another observation (from Equus) 09/03/2018
Daily Archives: 25/06/2014
Writing my piece on Bede reminded me that if he can be decribed as a “scientist”, he’s an outlier – though a legitimate one – in the process by which modern science came to be established. There’s beginning to be a good body of literature supporting the even greater body of evidence that natural philosophy developed in the wake of the Christian doctrine of creation, and entails it. This can be found both in older books like that of Stanley Jaki and newer ones like James Hannam’s. In fact an essay of Hannam’s on his website includes my starting point here.