- Hump retrospective 3 – creation with no need for a Creator 23/02/2020
- Hump retrospective 2: old earth with death, carnivores and natural evils 20/02/2020
- Hump retrospective 1: six day recent creation 19/02/2020
- A retrospective on my last decade’s work 17/02/2020
- Prometheus bans fire 09/02/2020
Daily Archives: 26/10/2014
I’ve not written much about genetically modified organisms in the nearly four years The Hump of the Camel has been in existence. This is partly because, for several years until recently, it was a non-issue in Britain, having been put on the back-burner by public outcry. And it’s partly because, although I’ve been disquieted about its risks myself, a number of benevolent and wise people have supported it.