- Ten (non-anti-vaxx) reasons not to be vaccinated against COVID-19 02/12/2020
- Divine right redividus 01/12/2020
- Dealing with the culture of secrecy 28/11/2020
- A not-so-tenuous connection 27/11/2020
- COVID Conspiracy theories are dangerous! 24/11/2020
Daily Archives: 21/04/2015
If God is the universal author of natural events in the way described in the previous post (following the position of classical thinkers like Aquinas in denying the univocity of God and affirming his concurrent acton in the world) we would expect that, in their own domain, natural processes should give a complete explanation of events. God is evidenced by such explanations, not by their absence. God acts from within nature. And so they are right who say that it is a wrong approach to look for gaps in knowledge to demonstrate God, for that is to limit God’s activity to the miraculous.