- Music – more supernatural than mathematical 07/08/2020
- Lived experience and the liquidation of the kulaks 04/08/2020
- Cancelling Malthus 31/07/2020
- The state execution of science 30/07/2020
- Environmental Fascism 27/07/2020
Daily Archives: 16/10/2015
I continue to be intrigued by the ubiquity of evolutionary stasis as described by Donald Prothero, for example in this piece. It is the breadth and depth of his evidence that makes his case so striking, but the strapline would be: In four of the biggest climatic-vegetational events of the last 50 million years, the mammals and birds show no noticeable change in response to changing climates.