- Scientists pay now, or must pay with interest later 22/06/2019
- “Just Nature” – clarify “Nature,” please. 20/06/2019
- Missing diagnostic categories 17/06/2019
- God’s Good Earth not so controversial after all? 14/06/2019
- Climate Economic Apocalypse 12/06/2019
Daily Archives: 24/03/2016
Well, if I failed to get published on theology and biology in the academic world, I had a minor success in the Cambridge alumni magazine CAM this week with a piece based on an article I sent them last year on the Cambridge University Folk Club, which at one stage, back in the age of dinosaurs, I ran. You can find the magazine online here, and we’re on page 39. Oh yes – and since we’ll all be busy over the weekend, remember that Christ has died; Christ is risen; Christ will come again.