- The banks of sweet primroses 28/03/2020
- Lying for Jesus = lying to Jesus 24/03/2020
- Cancelling society to save lives 18/03/2020
- God’s River of Love 16/03/2020
- Hump retrospective 8: the origin of spiritual evil 12/03/2020
Daily Archives: 04/08/2016
Is the cosmic fine-tuning argument an example of the “God of the Gaps” argument? Biologos likes the first, as opposed to Intelligent Design, and dislikes the second, so their answer would presumably be “no”. I contend, however, that CFT does point to empirically obvious gaps in the understanding of the natural world which are instructive for answering the question of whether God’s activity is distinguishable in nature in the affirmative.