- Background anti-knowledge 27/07/2021
- School statistics lessons 23/07/2021
- Vaccine Passports -Incompetence, Groupthink, Psyops or Conspiracy? 19/07/2021
- The scale of the PCR problem 17/07/2021
- An appeal to Better Builders everywhere 16/07/2021
Daily Archives: 11/11/2016
In the last post I sketched in a few gaps in James Penman’s account of the doctrine of providence in the biblical and Patristic periods. In the past I’ve done some work on the mediaeval view, in the shape of Thomas Aquinas, and in perhaps drawn some more surprising conclusions from the writings of Jacobus Arminius (given the not infrequent assertion that universal providence is incompatible with libertarian freedom of the Arminian type).