- Hump retrospective 5 – mankind late to the party 28/02/2020
- Hump retrospective 4 – the impossibility of Adam 26/02/2020
- Hump retrospective 3 – creation with no need for a Creator 23/02/2020
- Hump retrospective 2: old earth with death, carnivores and natural evils 20/02/2020
- Hump retrospective 1: six day recent creation 19/02/2020
Daily Archives: 07/04/2017
One product (literally) of genetic determinism (and incidentally another that was, like molecular biology and eugenics, massively funded by the Rockefeller Foundation) is genetically modified seed. Twenty years ago, my son was at college studying aquaculture, and I used to argue with him about GM, which to him was simply a targeted improvement on selective breeding, but to me a potential ecological disaster because of our ignorance of how the genome actually works. He was evidently taught the hubristic reductionist version of genetics I discussed in my recent post.