- Humanity beyond Adam’s line in Genesis 18/08/2017
- What it means to be created human 14/08/2017
- What is man – no, really? 11/08/2017
- Original sin and the genealogical (MRCA) view of Adam 09/08/2017
- Of nesting hierarchies 06/08/2017
Daily Archives: 11/05/2017
Carrying on the theme of biblical archaeology, Kenneth Kitchen’s book On the Reliability of the Old Testament takes a general overview of the “proto-historic” first 11 chapters of Genesis, but there have been some interesting developments since he wrote it that are worth considering, with regard both to the Flood and to the Eden narrative.