- Do not touch my anointed 21/03/2018
- Genealogical Adam – isolated tribes 19/03/2018
- The wisdom of predation 15/03/2018
- Methodologies, like theories, have limits 12/03/2018
- Genealogical Adam – another observation (from Equus) 09/03/2018
Daily Archives: 15/05/2017
Over at “the other place” I’ve been in conversation with Richard Wright about divine action, and one of his points, all too common in the science-faith discussion, is that science has increasingly shown nature to operate through natural causes (and hence the accusations of invoking the “God of the Gaps” in any consideration of design). So divine action is to be sought (at least in Richard’s rather more positive view, compared to some others) in answered prayer, biblical miracles and so on, but not in nature.