- God’s Good Earth Webinar 29/09/2020
- Public Health, England style 28/09/2020
- When humanity makes you cry, nature still makes you smile 24/09/2020
- When everything is manipulated, it’s a conspiracy 22/09/2020
- Easy-peasy epidemiology 20/09/2020
Daily Archives: 07/07/2017
Joshua Swamidass has concentrated attention at BioLogos on the idea that the biblical Adam, as one common ancestor of the present human race, is scientifically viable, irrespective of genetics. That has focused my attention on the genealogies originating from Adam not only in Genesis, but in 1 Chronicles and in Luke’s gospel. The issue concerning me today is not directly how these support, or otherwise, the “Most Recent Common Ancestor” framework, but their purpose.