- The banks of sweet primroses 28/03/2020
- Lying for Jesus = lying to Jesus 24/03/2020
- Cancelling society to save lives 18/03/2020
- God’s River of Love 16/03/2020
- Hump retrospective 8: the origin of spiritual evil 12/03/2020
Daily Archives: 07/07/2017
Joshua Swamidass has concentrated attention at BioLogos on the idea that the biblical Adam, as one common ancestor of the present human race, is scientifically viable, irrespective of genetics. That has focused my attention on the genealogies originating from Adam not only in Genesis, but in 1 Chronicles and in Luke’s gospel. The issue concerning me today is not directly how these support, or otherwise, the “Most Recent Common Ancestor” framework, but their purpose.