- Modes of divine action – creatio continua 18/09/2018
- Theology of nature – call and response 15/09/2018
- Applying the theology of nature 13/09/2018
- Modes of divine action – creation 11/09/2018
- What Is the Point of TE/EC Apologetics for Christians? Reply to Christy Hemphill 08/09/2018
Daily Archives: 12/10/2017
In the light of my recent foray into the charge of racism in relation to the genealogical Adam hypothesis, a reader sent me a sermon by Martin Luther King on the nature of man. It doesn’t mention race at all, nor Adam, come to that. But there are some insights well worth drawing out, perhaps partly because of a tenuous link to the former post arising from King’s association with the history of civil rights in relation to race.