- God’s Good Earth Webinar 29/09/2020
- Public Health, England style 28/09/2020
- When humanity makes you cry, nature still makes you smile 24/09/2020
- When everything is manipulated, it’s a conspiracy 22/09/2020
- Easy-peasy epidemiology 20/09/2020
Daily Archives: 14/02/2018
In my last post I pointed out the close match between the description in Genesis chapter 10 of the migration of Semitic peoples to lower Mesopotamia, and the story of the Akkadian Empire of Sargon the great, and also the general correspondence between the table of nations and the western (but not eastern) Neolithic radiation. I suggested how this was an indicator that the writer of Genesis must have been fully aware that non-descendants of Adam existed at this time, and quite plausibly in the time of Adam himself, given his habit of ignoring outsiders.