- COVID Conspiracy theories are dangerous! 24/11/2020
- Lockdown evidence-free antiscience (by law) 22/11/2020
- Binkin Dewarts 20/11/2020
- This virus isn’t going anywhere… 18/11/2020
- Lateral Flow Test – Moonshot crashes without survivors 17/11/2020
Daily Archives: 02/04/2018
Back in 2015 I did a post on my own personal twin study, describing the interesting phenomenon of how one of my identical twin daughters, who learned to walk via the minority (5%) technique of bottom-shuffling, rather than the usual (95%) crawling, gave birth to a baby daughter who did the same thing. I wondered then about what would happen to the newborn daughter of the other twin, who crawled in the usual way, and what would be the genetic, or epigenetic, explanation of whatever resulted. I may even have updated the story since, but if so I can’t find it.