- Genealogical Adam and Eve 13/12/2019
- I learn how to manipulate the masses (in 1963) 10/12/2019
- Murdering opinions 02/12/2019
- You can’t exclude human influence from science 27/11/2019
- “Alexa, what is the real cost of your switching on my lights?” 25/11/2019
Daily Archives: 12/11/2019
I saw the planet Mercury for the first time in my life yesterday. Missing it for nearly 6 decades is really sheer laziness, as it’s in plain sight, close to the sun, if you look at the right time, as the ancients well knew.