- Genealogical Adam and Eve 13/12/2019
- I learn how to manipulate the masses (in 1963) 10/12/2019
- Murdering opinions 02/12/2019
- You can’t exclude human influence from science 27/11/2019
- “Alexa, what is the real cost of your switching on my lights?” 25/11/2019
Monthly Archives: December 2019
Three days late (to miss the rush) I need to remind you that on 10th, Joshua Swamidass’s book The Genealogical Adam and Eve was published, and has already attracted a number of reviews including one at BioLogos (they got the title wrong initially, like Francisco Ayala did reviewing Stephen Meyer’s Signature in the Cell there back in the day – read more carefully, chaps, if you want to appear sincerely interested).
I recently recalled the time, in primary school, when I was able to control the behaviour of my entire school.
Between school and university, I spent several months as a lowly scientific assistant in a government Pest Control Laboratory.