- COVID Conspiracy theories are dangerous! 24/11/2020
- Lockdown evidence-free antiscience (by law) 22/11/2020
- Binkin Dewarts 20/11/2020
- This virus isn’t going anywhere… 18/11/2020
- Lateral Flow Test – Moonshot crashes without survivors 17/11/2020
Daily Archives: 10/02/2014
Over on BioLogos, in the context of discussing the Ham-Nye debate, several people have resumed a much earlier BioLogos discussion about the Resurrection, in which it was argued (apparently under the inspiration of N. T. Wright) that the Gospel reports concerning the women at the tomb of Jesus provide proof, or at least very strong evidence, for a physical resurrection. I don’t wish to take up the specific argument, but I do wish to point out the general form of the argument, and show why all arguments of this form will be of no avail until a greater problem – naturalism – is dealt with.