- Why lockdown even matters 14/01/2021
- Lockdown – a nationwide prospective study (update 1) 13/01/2021
- Commercial motives for prolonging COVID 11/01/2021
- A prophetic word (maybe) from 2019 10/01/2021
- Interesting stuff from ONS test stats 09/01/2021
Daily Archives: 29/07/2017
For most of my life I’ve tried to avoid the idea of Jesus as a moral teacher, both because of the gospel of grace and forgiveness versus moralistic self-help, and because of my awareness of C S Lewis’s famous argument in Mere Christianity: A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic — on the level with the man who says he is a poached egg — or else he would be the Devil of Hell.