- Music – more supernatural than mathematical 07/08/2020
- Lived experience and the liquidation of the kulaks 04/08/2020
- Cancelling Malthus 31/07/2020
- The state execution of science 30/07/2020
- Environmental Fascism 27/07/2020
Daily Archives: 13/10/2017
I see Joshua Swamidass posted a link to my Martin Luther King piece on the BioLogos Home School forum (now it can be told – it was he who sent me the link to MLK’s sermon). One of the first responses on his thread there, from a BioLogos moderator, challenged my point that, since Dr King attributes sin to the higher, “spiritual” aspect of man’s nature that includes his will, both the attribution of human sin to evolution, and the presence of evil in non-volitional Nature, cannot be valid. There is indeed, she said, another kind of evil apart from sin, “natural evil”.