- Do not touch my anointed 21/03/2018
- Genealogical Adam – isolated tribes 19/03/2018
- The wisdom of predation 15/03/2018
- Methodologies, like theories, have limits 12/03/2018
- Genealogical Adam – another observation (from Equus) 09/03/2018
Daily Archives: 28/11/2017
I’ve commented before on “reading serendipity” – how things one happens to read consecutively bring together disparate ideas one would not have associated otherwise. In this case it started with a C S Lewis essay to which I was pointed by reading a quotation in an article. The essay in question is Bluspels and Flalansferes, which like the excellent book Studies in Words arises from Lewis’s professional life as a philologist.