- Music – more supernatural than mathematical 07/08/2020
- Lived experience and the liquidation of the kulaks 04/08/2020
- Cancelling Malthus 31/07/2020
- The state execution of science 30/07/2020
- Environmental Fascism 27/07/2020
Daily Archives: 25/01/2015
The discussion on this thread, with Lou Jost about the human particularity of reason (or the lack thereof) and with GD on the varying degrees of epistemological certainty within science, set me thinking about how in practice it’s impossible to wall off kinds of knowledge that, in theory, are quite distinct.