- Whole-cost denialism – wilful blindness or myth? 21/01/2021
- Lockdown – a nationwide prospective study (update 2) 20/01/2021
- How Christ released Prometheus (but not like Adam did) 18/01/2021
- Why lockdown even matters 14/01/2021
- Lockdown – a nationwide prospective study (update 1) 13/01/2021
Daily Archives: 16/07/2019
My green credentials aren’t too bad, I like to think, overall. My hectare of land is managed without chemicals largely as woodland and (rare) wild-flower meadow. My economical Suzuki does less than 6K miles a year, even though I live in the country with no public transport, and I haven’t even been on a plane since my daughter’s wedding in France in 2013. My book God’s Good Earth was endorsed by one of Britain’s leading scientific environmentalists as “a call to action.” Mr Chlorophyll, me.