- Whole-cost denialism – wilful blindness or myth? 21/01/2021
- Lockdown – a nationwide prospective study (update 2) 20/01/2021
- How Christ released Prometheus (but not like Adam did) 18/01/2021
- Why lockdown even matters 14/01/2021
- Lockdown – a nationwide prospective study (update 1) 13/01/2021
Daily Archives: 09/02/2012
I don’t know if this popular programme on archaeology, a 20 year British institution, has made it across the Atlantic, though I’ve seen it on satellite TV across the world. It’s hit the headlines because one of its original team, Brummy archaeologist Prof Mick Aston , has left in anger because of decisions made by Channel 4, the commissioners of the programme: They included a new presenter to join Tony Robinson and decisions to drop some archaeologists and cut down the informative stuff about the archaeology.