- Music – more supernatural than mathematical 07/08/2020
- Lived experience and the liquidation of the kulaks 04/08/2020
- Cancelling Malthus 31/07/2020
- The state execution of science 30/07/2020
- Environmental Fascism 27/07/2020
Daily Archives: 06/05/2012
If we’re really serious about teleology and a God of eternal purpose, then maybe we look at the laws of physics the wrong way round. I mused a little on the question of teleology here last year. It seemed to me that our natural methodology – and not only within scientific endeavour – is always to look at cause and effect. But if we believe in the God who starts with the purpose of uniting all things together in Christ, then we ought to be thinking instead of means and ends.