- Background anti-knowledge 27/07/2021
- School statistics lessons 23/07/2021
- Vaccine Passports -Incompetence, Groupthink, Psyops or Conspiracy? 19/07/2021
- The scale of the PCR problem 17/07/2021
- An appeal to Better Builders everywhere 16/07/2021
Daily Archives: 27/07/2015
I put in a couple of comments on a thread on BioLogos that began by tut-tutting Intelligent Design’s “anti scientific” stance. Coincidentally it overlaps with the theme of my last post on ID, whose aim (by provocatively portraying ID as a foundational science rather than the more usual accusation that it is a pseudo-science) was to draw attention to the historical centrality of teleology to science, and the scientific cost of its loss in the last last two centuries. Eddie Robinson continues, currently, to battle away to good effect on that thread.