- Lasting effects of debunked theories 18/06/2021
- How climate alarmism becomes a woke cause 13/06/2021
- Lies, damned lies and … not even statistics 11/06/2021
- Local Orchidaceae 08/06/2021
- Why the vaccine was predictably (in retrospect!) a bad idea 04/06/2021
Daily Archives: 02/09/2016
According to Open Theist Thomas Jay Oord in a BioLogos comment to our Eddie Robinson, Calvinists and Thomists are much less easy to persuade to change their views on the fundamental nature of God “from reason, Scripture and experience” than Arminians, Pentecostals, Anabaptists and others. Maybe that explains why I’m fated not to be impressed, though it does raise provocative questions about the reasons this might be so.