- Lasting effects of debunked theories 18/06/2021
- How climate alarmism becomes a woke cause 13/06/2021
- Lies, damned lies and … not even statistics 11/06/2021
- Local Orchidaceae 08/06/2021
- Why the vaccine was predictably (in retrospect!) a bad idea 04/06/2021
Daily Archives: 12/04/2018
Joshua Swamidass has become involved in what appears, at first sight, a minor disagreement on a BioLogos thread puffing a new essay by several authors entitled Is Genesis Real History? His objection was especially to one sentence (bearing the marks of John Walton’s hand, I suspect), which reads: Or consider Genesis 2:7, when God forms Adam from dust and breathes into his nostrils. This could not have happened exactly as described, because we know from other passages in the Bible that God is Spirit with neither hands nor lungs.