- Old views on biology tested empirically 01/12/2021
- Pseudoscience and a challenge from history 30/11/2021
- Opinion polls as mind control 29/11/2021
- Revisiting evolution (on the same old season ticket) 28/11/2021
- Get the shot or get shot 23/11/2021
Daily Archives: 10/09/2020
Another round of draconian restrictions has been introduced in the UK, restricting all social gatherings to six people, with threats of dictatorship-style curfews in future. This causes mayhem to our newly re-introduced church services, if we have to gather in (socially distanced) groups of six. And it cancels the restart of my saxophone choir, my only musical activity to have survived lockdown. Christmas too, just as in Narnia under the wicked Queen, looks like being cancelled for the sake of … well, we’ll see.