- How climate alarmism becomes a woke cause 13/06/2021
- Lies, damned lies and … not even statistics 11/06/2021
- Local Orchidaceae 08/06/2021
- Why the vaccine was predictably (in retrospect!) a bad idea 04/06/2021
- Big data and big experience 03/06/2021
Daily Archives: 20/05/2021
Here’s some material linking The Hump’s early interest in newly understood processes of evolution and the more recent all-pervading influence of COVID policy on what I write. Any really dedicated readers will remember my enthusiasm for the work of James Shapiro a decade ago, which turns out to have relevance in the COVID vaccine story.