- How climate alarmism becomes a woke cause 13/06/2021
- Lies, damned lies and … not even statistics 11/06/2021
- Local Orchidaceae 08/06/2021
- Why the vaccine was predictably (in retrospect!) a bad idea 04/06/2021
- Big data and big experience 03/06/2021
Daily Archives: 04/06/2021
The contradiction in the title of this is deliberate, because most of the problems appearing with the RNA vaccines developed for COVID could have been, and in many cases were, predicted years ago. However, the real world is the sole ultimate teacher. This article is only to draw attention to some fairly simple truths that were knowable from the start, but were buried by the fanatical enthusiasm of influential organisations and individuals for novel vaccines.