I stumbled across this 2011 essay by Aristotelian-Thomist essayist The OFloinn today. A brilliant must-read that integrates so many of the scientific, historical, philosophical, metaphysical and theological issues that the all culture-war websites leave un-examined. Penman, you’ll like the reference to Shapiro in a bigger context.
- Directed evolution and progressive creation 13/07/2018
- More on falcons 10/07/2018
- Keeping your wits from drifting 06/07/2018
- More possibly significant temple architecture 03/07/2018
- Temple architecture and the sequence of Genesis 1 and 2. 01/07/2018