- Lasting effects of debunked theories 18/06/2021
- How climate alarmism becomes a woke cause 13/06/2021
- Lies, damned lies and … not even statistics 11/06/2021
- Local Orchidaceae 08/06/2021
- Why the vaccine was predictably (in retrospect!) a bad idea 04/06/2021
Daily Archives: 19/06/2013
Ed Feser finishes his review of reviews of Thomas Nagel’s important book Mind and Cosmos here. I did my own non-review here. Feser deals there with reviews by two analytic philosphers and two Aristotelian-Thomists like himself. In assessing the former, by J P Moreland and Alvin Plantinga, although they are Christians, he brackets them with atheist Nagel in sharing a personalist view of divinity formed by Enlightenment philosophy.