- Background anti-knowledge 27/07/2021
- School statistics lessons 23/07/2021
- Vaccine Passports -Incompetence, Groupthink, Psyops or Conspiracy? 19/07/2021
- The scale of the PCR problem 17/07/2021
- An appeal to Better Builders everywhere 16/07/2021
Daily Archives: 29/03/2014
For my next trick, ladies and gentlemen, I shall attempt the impossible: trying to say something coherent about quantum mechanics from the background of a “B” grade in A-level physics. My only encouragement is that proportionately few people in the world have any understanding of QM, and those who do disagree about its interpretation. I’m aware (with some hope of useful feedback and correction) that our subscriber Ian Thompson, a nuclear physicist who has a very similar approach to theistic science that I do and is a concurrentist and Neo-Aristotelian to boot, has actually written a book on quantum theory and philosophy of science – currently on my Amazon wish-list.