- Ten (non-anti-vaxx) reasons not to be vaccinated against COVID-19 02/12/2020
- Divine right redividus 01/12/2020
- Dealing with the culture of secrecy 28/11/2020
- A not-so-tenuous connection 27/11/2020
- COVID Conspiracy theories are dangerous! 24/11/2020
Daily Archives: 16/03/2015
There’s a thought-provoking podcast on Randal Rauser’s blog, featuring philosopher Michael Rea on naturalism. He starts by carefully defining “naturalism” in accordance with those who most espouse it in the academic literature (because it’s one of those words that has ended up meaning almost anything and everything). His main conclusion is hardly new – that naturalism, understood as the decision to accept as authoritative only scientific epistemology, cannot be justified by naturalism.