- Ten (non-anti-vaxx) reasons not to be vaccinated against COVID-19 02/12/2020
- Divine right redividus 01/12/2020
- Dealing with the culture of secrecy 28/11/2020
- A not-so-tenuous connection 27/11/2020
- COVID Conspiracy theories are dangerous! 24/11/2020
Daily Archives: 09/10/2020
You may, like me, have heard rumours on the web that the inventor of the PCR test, Kary Mullis (he got a Nobel Prize for it) never intended his discovery to be used for diagnostics. Nobody can ask him about the current casedemic now, since he died last year. But a recent video , perhaps rather conspiratorialist in tone, nevertheless usefully collates some interesting footage of the man himself demonstrating why the current use of PCR is an abuse, pure and simple.