- School statistics lessons 23/07/2021
- Vaccine Passports -Incompetence, Groupthink, Psyops or Conspiracy? 19/07/2021
- The scale of the PCR problem 17/07/2021
- An appeal to Better Builders everywhere 16/07/2021
- OK, where’s my Aston? 15/07/2021
Daily Archives: 09/10/2020
You may, like me, have heard rumours on the web that the inventor of the PCR test, Kary Mullis (he got a Nobel Prize for it) never intended his discovery to be used for diagnostics. Nobody can ask him about the current casedemic now, since he died last year. But a recent video , perhaps rather conspiratorialist in tone, nevertheless usefully collates some interesting footage of the man himself demonstrating why the current use of PCR is an abuse, pure and simple.