- School statistics lessons 23/07/2021
- Vaccine Passports -Incompetence, Groupthink, Psyops or Conspiracy? 19/07/2021
- The scale of the PCR problem 17/07/2021
- An appeal to Better Builders everywhere 16/07/2021
- OK, where’s my Aston? 15/07/2021
Daily Archives: 16/10/2020
A friend has sent me some briefing papers on the transgender issue from The Christian Institute. They speak of the “social contagion” aspect of this phenomenon, in explaining the 3,000% rise in referrals of children for “rapid onset gender dysphoria” in the UK in the last decade. This is a lot more convincing than the Tavsitock Clinic’s suggestion that it’s all due to the subject being more openly discussed.